Friday, October 25, 2013

On the Curing Rack: BLOWING BUBBLES Handmade Soap

This is a customer favorite and I must admit, a favorite of mine as well.  The scent is super yummy and the design is pretty cool.


A fruity berry combination of strawberry, blackberry and wild huckleberries touched with a hint of pineapple and soft rose on a sweet caramel bottom
 

I've made this several times in the past, but only actually got it right the first time.  Every time since then has been (in my opinion) a failure.  If you are a regular reader of my blog, then you already know how I feel about embeds.  They're a pain in my...  

Embeds are very time consuming and as a stay at home, home-schooling mom, time is not something I have a whole lot of, lol.  I only do this soap once or twice a year as a result.  So, it's extra important that when I do, it turns out as planned.
 

No soap gremlins this time!  I'm very happy with the final results :0)

1 comment:

  1. Stunning soap, Kia! I love the ring of color around the soap balls!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails